How to cook the Chicken Sausage Recipe in the pan :- During the summer season, sausages are a must. They are quick to cook and they require almost no preparation. Moreover, they please everyone, even children!
Sometimes you wonder … Should I sting them? Do I have to boil them? Why is the membrane torn? Which cooking is preferable?.
Indeed, there are many ways to cook them and everyone has their own technique! On the other hand, some of them are more adequate than others to obtain successful cooking for a tasty result! So today we are giving you the simple recipe of cooking the sausage in the pan.
#1 Ingredients required for cooking the Chicken Sausage in the pan Recipe
Delicious homemade chicken sausage. It is prepared simply from a minimum of simple products.
- water – 2-3 tbsp. spoons;
- vegetable oil – 2-3 tbsp. spoons;
- parsley – for decoration
- Chicken sausage 4-5
#2 Utensils and Devices that are needed for preparing the Chicken Sausage in the pan Recipe
The utensils and the devices that we need for this recipe are very few. We are using the ready made sausages in the pan so we don’t many items. Let’s take a peek at what items we require.
Utensils and devices required are:
- Saucepan with lid
- Spoons and ladles
- Paper towel or clean cloth
- Knife and chopping board
#3 Preparation before cooking the Chicken Sausage in the pan Recipe
Step no. 3 is the preparations that we do before cooking the recipe. If we prepare all the ingredients, items and utensils beforehand. The job of cooking will be much simpler and easier. Your energy and your time will be saved. So let’s prepare for our cooking this recipe.
- If you are cooking the sausage that is stored in the refrigerator. You need to take out the sausage 20 minutes before cooking. And keep them in the room temperature so they can be thawed.
- If the sausages are stuck together, separate each sausage with a tong.
- Keep the sausages for a while on the dish.
- Meanwhile, you gather all the utensils and ingredients that you require.
- Rinse the parsley in the water and chop them finely.
- Put on the apron and puttee dishcloth nearby.
- Clean the saucepan properly and the dishes be in handy.
- Keep all the dishes that you have used in the sink. Or, you can clean them at once.
#4 How to cook the Chicken Sausage in the pan Recipe
If you decide to make sausage yourself, then you have to sprinkle minced pork with spices and salt, mix and stuff the intestine with minced meat, tying a thread on each side. You can just buy already stuffed raw sausage in the meat department, which you just need to cook properly.
- Put the sausage in a pan with vegetable oil.
- Reduce the fire a little, and pierce the sausage with a toothpick in different places. So, the juice from the sausage will flow out of the holes and the shell of the sausage will not burst from a large amount of liquid inside.
- Fry sausage on both sides until golden.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of water to the pan, preferably hot. Simmer the sausage under the closed lid until the water evaporates.
- Remove the ringlet on a paper towel or towel. Dip on top to remove excess fat as much as possible.
- Your fried sausage is ready for you to enjoy.
#5 How to serve and eat the Chicken Sausage in the pan Recipe
The fried chicken sausage in the pan is very delicious and can be accompanied with any side dish that you like. It can be served to your children, your guests. It can be served as the appetizer before serving the main dish when you are entertaining your guests. You can serve and eat this fried sausage with:
- Sausage can be served on the table both in warm and cold form. If you decide to use fried home-made sausage as a cold appetizer, you should let it cool and only then chop it.
- Feeding a sausage cut into small pieces can be decorated with a sprig of greenery.
- You can drink your favorite beverage to compliment the dish with.
- You can eat the dish with mashed potatoes or green beans on the side.
- Salad, beans, rice, and roti can also be served with the sausage.
- The fried sausage can also be used as the topping for your pizza.
- If the sausage is left, you can store them.in the fridge and can be used for four days.
#6 Some simple tips to cook the Chicken Sausage in the pan Recipe perfectly
The chicken sausage is easy to cook, taste delicious no matter how you cook them. It takes little time to cook. But if the sausage is overcooked, it tends to be dry inside and more rubbery like in texture. So here are some tips you can follow to make your chicken sausage tender, juicy and perfectly cooked.
- When our sausages are cooked too high, the water in the sausages quickly turns into steam. The pressure builds up inside the membrane and it ends up making it give way.
- To remedy this situation, simply cook sausages over medium heat. Yes, the cooking time will be longer, but you will get juicy and tasty sausages!
- Some people tend to prick their sausages to let the steam escape and prevent the membrane from tearing. On the other hand, the juice will run out and you will lose a lot in flavors.
- Cooking the sausage in the pan is the method that provides the most flavors! Cooking with the pan will give a nice crisp and roasted texture to your sausages.
- Do not cook sausages over high heat as the outside will calcine before you have achieved good internal cooking.
- Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes alternating side to 3 to 4 minutes.
- Let the pan warm up for one or two minutes first. When the pan has warmed up enough to start giving off some smoke. Or when you pour a drop of water on it and make contact start to sizzle, you can then start cooking.
- The sausages are quite fatty in themselves, so you won’t have to grease the pan too much. However, this fat will be trapped inside the sausage at first, so during the first few minutes, the outside can stick to the pan and burn. You have to pour a tablespoon of cooking oil on the pan to prevent the sausages from sticking until the fat inside begins to come out.
- At first, let the sausages cook without touching them. After a couple of minutes, turn them over. Continue turning them every two to three minutes until they are browned everywhere. Depending on the size of the sausages, this will take 10-15 minutes.
- When the sausages are golden, cut one in half. The meat must be firm and cooked evenly. There should not be any pink (raw) areas, and any juice released by the sausages should be clear. If there is any sign that indicates that it is not done, continue cooking.
- You can use a pair of long tweezers to prevent the oil from leaking into your hands.
- Flatten or open sausages to reduce processing time. Waiting for the sausages to be done completely can be frustrating. One way is to open the sausages along. Grab a sharp knife and cut the sausage from one end to the other. Open the sausage (as if it were a butterfly) and place the part of the filling that is now exposed down, in contact with the surface of the pan. Cook it this way until it is golden brown.
- You can also flatten sausages to make them thinner and cook faster. To do this, crush them with the base of a heavy skillet before starting to cook them.
#7 Frequently Asked Questions
There shouldn’t be any doubts or questions regarding the dish. Because the dish is very simple to make and not much ingredients have been used. But still, you may have some doubts so why not clear those doubts.
If the sausage is fried, why water is used here?
Little water is used here in the making of this recipe. Some sausages (especially grans) require a lot of time to fire. If you want to continue cooking the sausages but are worried that they may burn, try using this method.
You will need a lid that fits the pan in which you are cooking the sausages. Cook the sausages in an ordinary way until they are well browned on the outside but still somewhat raw inside. Pour half a cup or few tablespoon of water into the pan. Cover the pan with a lid.
The water vapor will be trapped under the lid and start heating the sausages everywhere. Reduce heat to medium or low. Continue cooking the sausages for another five to ten minutes, and then remove the lid, taking care not to burn yourself with steam. Cook the sausages for a few more minutes so that they become a little crispy on the outside.
Can I use the fat that is collected in the pan after frying the sausage?
When you fry the sausages in the pan, try using the remaining fat to fry other foods (such as vegetables or toast bread). These foods will be slightly impregnated with the taste of sausages.
Can I use the different sausages for this recipe?
You can use the pork sausage, duck sausage anything you like for this recipe.
Can I cook the sausage a bit faster?
Yes,you can the process for the rapid cooking of the sausage has been mentioned above in the tips section.
Now that all your questions have been answered, let’s begin cooking!
Submitted by Ankur pradhan